Thursday, June 26, 2003

A beautiful day

It was a stunning day here. It rained last night and a cold front came through behind it. I actually wore a sweatshirt all day today. After Vespers the sky was splendidly clear and the temperature was cool and the wind was blowing through the trees. It was just about heaven on earth.

So this is probably my last entry until Saturday. I'll get up, pack, go to Vigils and Lauds, and leave around 10 or 11. I'm hoping to make it back for a 7:30 soccer game. I'm not likely to post anything tomorrow. I'm hoping my friend Trish will send me something to post about the tour she took the other night -- I want to share it with everyone.

On Saturday I may wrap things up, but I'm thinking about keeping this going -- though I have no idea what I'll write about or if anyone would even care. I hope this has been a blessing to you, I've enjoyed writing it and there's no way I would have been able to explain it to everyone if I had to just tell you about it all at once.

I miss home, my dog, my friends, and work. And I REALLY miss my bed. I hope to see or talk to all of you soon! God bless you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

You know what, use Wifi jammer to jam all secret devices in your room or office.